Thursday 15 November 2007

I am seeking a new position...


After more than twenty years in manufacturing it is time for me to branch out! I have been involved with several companies at a management level and have contributed significantly to their creative and technical reputations. I have been involved at all levels within these companies and have maintained a professional level of craftsmanship throughout. I have been responsible for the design, pattern making, mould making, machining and finishing of a large number of products for the brewery, point of sale and decorative industries.

I feel it is now time for me to spread my proverbial wings and tackle a new career head on. My aim would be to work in the field of visual arts, in a capacity that would give me a degree of control over the creative process. If anyone reading this has the ability or the contacts to help me achieve this please contact me via this blog. All of the work on these posts below was handcrafted by me. Many thanks for taking the time to look.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent. Truly excellent. I hope to one day be at your level. I am truly envious of your skill.
~JD

Freddie L Sirmans, Sr. said...

Your blog is very, very interesting. Happy holidays.

Robert said...

Good to see you are still at it! Happy Birthday.

Craftsman said...

Thanks Robert...But its not my birthday!! Maybe you think I am a different Andrew!

Anonymous said...

Your skills are just amazing!

Fossfor said...

I wish you the best of luck,your work is awesome. to answer your question about art versus craft,well I think a really good craftsman is always an artist as well. but many so called artists are not craftsmen at all,if this makes sense.